#Need appropriate content
Our Website Design and Web Development Services
Let me break this down for you with direct specifics based on what you may be looking at so that you have fewer options to choose from. Or you can also choose then we quote if needed. This is where you will need to start.
Stage 1 – Branding – Getting a logo, business cards, letterhead.
1. Logo Design – A good logo will help your business stand out.
– At Kshs. 1,000 – 1 logo demo design to choose from (lowest budget, not highly recommended since it limits creativity and no choices to pick from) – No revisions
– At Kshs. 2,500 – 2 demo designs to choose from OR – 2 rounds of revisions
– At Kshs. 3,500 for 3 demo designs to choose from OR – 3 rounds of revisions
– At Kshs. 5,500 for 3 demo designs to choose from OR – 4 rounds of revisions
– At Kshs. 10,000 for a complete branding ie logo on business cards, letterheads, merchandise OR – 5 rounds of revisions etc
– Kshs. 50,000 for a brand manual – 5 rounds of revisions
With a logo designed, letterheads, business cards are now cheaper at KShs. 500 each.
2. Now Get a Domain and Hosting – either .com, .co.ke etc
– Domain Registration = Kshs. 1,000 (co.ke domains we have a FREE Offer for small businesses)
– 20GB Hosting = Starts at Kshs. 2,000 per year see other options and packages here https://orawebhost.com/web-hosting-company-in-kenya/ OR
– Pick the Hostpro package at Kshs. 6,000 can be more ideal or more for starting – these depend on the space but this option comes with SSL so no need for SSL below.
– SSL Secure Padlock = Kshs 2,000 (optional – this is the padlock always on your browser when you open a website with a mark secure. It makes your website secure / protection against hackers). Its FREE for .ke domains.
– FREE Unlimited Company/Business Emails.
NB: Items in 2 here are yearly renewed. With the above, you are up and running with a landing page saying your website is under construction. They take 2 hours to setup. You are also now at this stage running unlimited emails eg email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org